Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend Work

Well, my gosh! It feels like it has been an eternity since I last blogged! (Alright so about a week. But wow, that is still a long time!) My first week of school has been so awesome! I loved it! Although I must say it DID feel like a long week! Especially the weekend!
I just started working at Taco Bell, and Friday was my first day. I was scheduled to work from 6 to 10PM, until one of the guys popped his knee out of socket and had to leave early. So I was asked to stay until close. I did, and let me tell you- my first night of work was intensely, crazily, INSANELY busy! I am convinced that as soon as the lobby closed (It closes earlier than drive through) the Taco Bell that I know and love transformed into a nightmarish place called... Taco Hell-ell-ell-ell (Added echo for effect =D)!
Anyways, then again Saturday night I worked until close, and again on Sunday night! It was such a LONG weekend it felt like I had crammed a week's worth into it! And then tomorrow I am working till close again. Also, someone wants my number. HAHA! One of my co-workers has a brother who asked about me on my first day of work and then yesterday she came up to me and said that her brother wanted my number, but she wanted him to ask me himself. I laughed.
I mean it makes me feel good to know that someone asked for my number and is interested in me- especially since a lot lately I have been feeling that keen sense of "I miss having an SO" (Significant Other)- but it makes me laugh because the whole situation is just funny! Or maybe I should say it makes me feel so giddy that I laugh!

In other news- my Mentor totally made me a birthday dinner! It was such a cool surprise! I totally did not expect it! We had my favorite meal (Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and broccoli), with brownies for desert, and she got me these two shirts that express my gaming side so perfectly! One is purple and says, "I Fight Like A GIRL" and has two female Nightelves (From World of Warcraft), and one is grey with a treasure chest on it that says, "Locked Chest, Requires Lockpicking 415."
I love my Mentor, I really do =)

Well I am going to hit the hay because I have some classes tomorrow and interning and then work 6-close! Later gator!

~Kai Rennegade

No comments:

Post a Comment