Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Home Grown Therapy 6/29/10

Well! After several weeks of procrastination and trials, I bring you number 7 of the Home-Grown Therapy list! If you remember, number 10 was "Violent Video Games", number 9 was "Kneading Play-Doh", number 8 was "Bubble Baths" and now it comes to number 7 which is:

Crying

Having recently just experienced the effects of just crying out your stress and troubles, I can say with clarity that I know this works! I am not talking about just crying until your head hurts- I'm talking about crying until your head is finally clear of whatever was on your mind! Letting the tears come until you do not remember what you were crying about and you do not even care anymore! If you do not believe me then just know that I myself have done this just last week, and let me tell you I did not feel right all week until I had fully cried it all out.

So hopefully next week I will have another Home-Grown Therapy for you all! Thank you for reading!

~Kai Rennegade

No comments:

Post a Comment