Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekly Weekend W00ts 6/8/10

Well, I cannot very well call this a weekend of woes as I really had next to none! Seriously! So this shall be my weekend w00ts, starting with Friday!

Friday:
had a good time at work, got everything done on time- the dishes, the lunch, the lunch dishes, got to eat lunch myself, then went to give a teacher her break! Went home and then took my siblings to the pool where we met up with our friends and swam for about an hour and a half and then I bought them chinese on the way home. I got to spend the rest of the evening with my mother, and then facebooked until about ten when I went to sleep.

Saturday:
I woke up at five minutes to eight thirty, and got ready for the puppet meeting. I had a much better attitude that before, we got through our practice, with only one propateer who felt singled out (And that is because my Youngest Sibling is new to leadership and does not know how to lead without yelling and being bossy.). After puppet practice we had a car wash and then a slip and slide after that. I went home with a friend and my sisters went home by themselves. I babysat- while a tornado watch was in effect- and then was picked up by same friend and spent the night at her house watching Glee season one.

Sunday:
Woke up to a text message alert, it was a friend cancelling on me. I had to have sitters for a VBS meeting, and I had four- including myself- to watch 30+ kids at that time. I flipped out, and got on facebook (Normal routines calm me down when I flip out) and I opened my fortune cookie on facebook. It said- "Don't Panic". I prayed God would give me peace and that he would provide the right amount of sitters for me. I went to church, met up with my adult friends as I searched for sitters and got into service. the message was good- it was on oaths and swearing, like "I swear by" etc etc, not like using curse words and things. (Although a talk on that would be good about now, my potty mouth has flared up again! ) After church I went out to the childcare area and found I had not four sitters but twelve! Babysitting went smoothly with the exception of one incident where a kid's head bled, but no one panicked and all was well! After babysitting took two sitters home and went to my Mentor's to mow her lawn while she was out of town, sisters took off and my Mentor's sister took me home- we had a nice talk in her car on the way, and we both shared a little more of our dirty pasts with each other, so in a way it was a bonding moment (I am quite cheesy that way, you know?)- and I spent the rest of the day vegetating in my room on my computer. I went to bed at 7PM, woke at 8PM with a massive headache and a panicky feeling as I thought I had overslept. Checked the time, took a pain killer, and went back to sleep.

That was my weekend! See you next time!

God, thank you for an amazing weekend, and for the experience of your provision in a time of crisis! Please bless the week ahead, and keep your children safe! Thank you for your love and your promises- without them we would be sunk! I thank you for being my Abba, Father! In Christ's name- Amen!

~Kai Rennegade

No comments:

Post a Comment