Friday, June 4, 2010

Installation Nation

Well for the past few days I have been slowly installing my computer games and ripping music to my library on my new computer. It probably would not be taking this long if I did not take facebook breaks, or have to go to work etc. But I think I like this slow steady pace better than a big "let us do this in one big long sitting" pace.
So Wednesday night I shared my testimony with our middle school youth group- the shortened version of course- and apparently a lot of people thought it was good. Not good like as in "cookie cutter" your'e a "goody-two-shoes" kind of good but good as in it got people to think about how their story could be the same as mine and how they could get help like I did. It feels good to share my story with people. It was hard, of course, but by the end I felt like this was something that I had to do, because I feel God wants me to!
I really hope that it helped someone. I hope someone walked away questioning whether their story would end up like mine or if they needed to change. And I hope I get more opportunities to share how god changed my life and is healing me of my past wounds and scars!

I feel so much like God is turning my life in the right direction and He is leading me by the hand in the way I should go! It is so awesome to feel like I do not have to worry about if I am going the right way or if I am going to make my destination! because God is in control and because I am letting him take the wheel I have a greater sense of ease that I am going to reach my goal and be able to hear "Well done, my good and faithful servant"!

It has occurred to me that I have not prayed on my blog in a while, and I think that I should remedy that immediately! Let me first leave you with a blessing, though!

May the Lord bless you and keep you. may the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you, and give you His peace both now and forever more- Amen!

Abba, Father- thank you for the beautiful works of your hand! Thank you for another week to live, thank you that your hand is over your children and protecting them in times of trouble! Watch over your children this weekend, let your love be felt by them, and let them all know that you are the cause of all things good! Wonderful Maker, call to our hearts, tug on them with your Word, let us be on fire for you in all that we do! I pray all these things in the name of Christ Jesus, my Savior! Amen!

~Kai Rennegade

No comments:

Post a Comment