Friday, June 4, 2010

Saturday Survey 6/5/10

Ahh the Saturday Survey! I found this on on Quizopolis.com, and if you would like to take it I left the ad at the bottom! Enjoy the survey and enjoy your weekend!

100 Fun Questions Survey from Quizopolis.com

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? - I can sleep with them open, but prefer to keep them closed due to childhood nightmares.
Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? - In fact I do- I paid for them did I not?
Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? - Out, I like to be able to stick my leg out to keep an ideal temperature
Have you ever stolen a street sign before? - No I have not.
Do you like to use post-it notes? - Yes, I do- they are very handy for leaving notes to my parents or siblings
Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? - Yes quite frequently- which might be a good things since they are all fast food coupons!
Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? - A swarm of bees, as I know how to get away from them- which is to submerge myself in water, whereas a bear would follow me till I dropped!
Do you have freckles? - Yes, in awkward places like on my arm or leg. And not a huge cluster of them, single ones.
Do you always smile for pictures? - No, sometimes I make funny faces!
What is your biggest pet peeve? - Hearing people pass judgment on somebody. it is not right to judge a person unless you have walked a mile in his shoes!
Do you ever count your steps when you walk? - Sometimes, if I am bored.
Have you ever peed in the woods? - Yes, it is sadly the only place to go when you are camping!
What about pooped in the woods? - No, I would actually allow myself to be constipated than do that.
Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? - Why yes =), i do liek to dance to the music in my head sometimes!
Do you chew your pens and pencils? - No, I actually stick them up my nose.
How many people have you slept with this week? - None because I do not believe in having premarital sex.
What size is your bed? - It is actually a twin that I have had since I could sleep in a bed!
What is your Song of the week? - Hm, that is a tough one, I would have to say it is Your Hands by JJ Heller (Or is it JJ Keller?)
Is it okay for guys to wear pink? - If they are comfortable enough with themselves to wear pink. I personally do not think it looks good on some guys.
Do you still watch cartoons? - yes, just less frequently now!
Whats your least favorite movie? - The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? - In my back yard!
What do you drink with dinner? - Water or a carbonated beverage (like Soda) if we have any.
What do you dip a chicken nugget in? - Ketchup or Ranch, depending on my mood!
What is your favorite food? - Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and broccoli!
What movies could you watch over and over and still love? - The Incredibles, Walle, Nemo, Howl\'s Moving Castle, Spirited Away, and Kiki's Delivery Service!
Last person you kissed/kissed you? - I kissed my Middle Sibling on the cheek
Were you ever a boy/girl scout? - Yes in fact I was a girl scout but had to quit after my bridging ceremony because I did not have the money to participate in clubs.
Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? - No. I have standards unlike the rest of the world.
When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? - Hm, quite a while, but you reminded my that I have to write a reply letter!
Can you change the oil on a car? - Yes I can, I just choose to make others do it for me.
Ever gotten a speeding ticket? - No I have not *knocks on wood*
Ran out of gas? - No
Favorite kind of sandwich? - the Turky Tom, no tomato from JimmyJohns!
Best thing to eat for breakfast? - Leftovers from last night (My famous leftover bowl is delicious the day after Thanksgiving!)
What is your usual bedtime? - 11:30 max, but it has been much later these days!
Are you lazy? - Oh yes, I am terribly lazy!
When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? - John the Baptist one year, Corrie Ten Boom another, and A Scarecrow once!
What is your Chinese astrological sign? - I am the year of the Ram, or sheep.
How many languages can you speak? - English fluently, Spanish very VERY haltingly, and Al-Bhed if I am reading it
Do you have any magazine subscriptions? - Just to LEGO Club Magazine.
Which are better legos or lincoln logs? - LEGOS obviously.
Are you stubborn? - I can be when I want to be. Sometimes though, I realize that it is best to be submissive.
Who is better...Leno or Letterman? - Neither, nighttime television is mostly trash these days.
Ever watch soap operas? - No, I try not to.
Afraid of heights? - Yes, but not enough to make me hyperventilate
Sing in the car? - Of course ;)
Dance in the shower? - Yes, although I do not recommend it as it is prone to cause slipping!
Dance in the car? - Yes, to the great apprehension of my siblings!
Ever used a gun? - Airsoft and paintball yes.
Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? - Hm, I do not know, last year I think, or this year if you count my friend doing my senior pictures!
Do you think musicals are cheesy? - Yes, but I live off of cheese!
Is Christmas stressful? - Hm... No.
Ever eat a pierogi? - A what now?
Favorite type of fruit pie? - Cherry Pie!
Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? - Inventor, Comic book artist
Do you believe in ghosts? - No I do not. It is all hokum.
Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? - Yes all the time!
Take a vitamin daily? - Nope
Wear slippers? - No, they make my feet sweat.
Wear a bath robe? - No, they make me feel like I am in a sauna.
What do you wear to bed? - Shorts and a t-shirt
First concert? - I do not remember... I think it was a Steve Green concert!
Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? - Wal-Mart
Nike or Adidas? - Neither. I like Payless.
Cheetos Or Fritos? - Cheetos.
Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? - Sunflower Seeds
Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? - No I have not.
Ever take dance lessons? - No
Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? - No, because I do not yet know who my future spouse is, and if I do then I just do not know which guy it is.
Can you curl your tongue? - Yes I can
Ever won a spelling bee? - Oh heavens, no!
Have you ever cried because you were so happy? - Yes I have- best feeling in the world!
Own any record albums? - I personally do not, but my parents do.
Own a record player? - My family used to.
Regularly burn incense? - Not regularly, only when it is cool enough to open my windows and be able to air the place out.
Ever been in love? - Hard to say.
Who would you like to see in concert? - Fireflight
What was the last concert you saw? - WinterJam 2010
Hot tea or cold tea? - Hot tea!
Tea or coffee? - Coffee
Sugar or snickerdoodles? - Sugar
Can you swim well? - I should hope so, I was on the swim team!
Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? - Yes, but it makes it easier to hold your nose too.
Are you patient? - Let me be the first to admit that my fuse is short!
DJ or band, at a wedding? - I personally think DJ
Ever won a contest? - No I do not think so...
Ever have plastic surgery? - Definitely not!
Which are better black or green olives? - Black
Can you knit or crochet? - No and my siblings can prove it to you.
Best room for a fireplace? - The living room
Do you want to get married? - Very much so!
If married, how long have you been married? - N/A
Who was your HS crush? - Oh, I dated him for awhile.
Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? - Only sometimes.
Do you have kids? - No, not yet.
Do you want kids? - Very VERY much so!
Whats your favorite color? - Blue- any shade
Do you miss anyone right now? - I actually miss my Mentor, she is out of town.
Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX? - Um... no.

Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com
http://www.quizopolis.com/survey/4769/100-Fun-Questions-Survey/

No comments:

Post a Comment