Saturday, July 3, 2010

God is Good

So this week I felt God was saying that something amazing was going to happen. I had talked to a friend and she told me, "Don't just hope for miracles, expect them." and so I expected something amazing to happen. So here was the outcome:
Let us start out with the fact that the very thought and outlook that something amazing was going to happen made my week the best it could have possibly been! My attitude had only been dampened a few times that I can remember, and it did not effect my week at all! Another amazing thing is that more opportunities for me to apply places have opened up! And today I reconnected with an old homeschool friend and we hit it off! Not like we were never friends before, I just remember back in grade school and junior high we both thought the other was weird because of our views. And so going into this I wondered how she was going to see me- and if we were going to just be the same people we used to be-- BOY was I wrong! She has such a heart for God, and we have been going through the same things and I feel like we sharpened each other this morning/afternoon (Or at least she sharpened me) as we talked about God, apologetics, theology, and even how God has worked and is continuing to work in our lives! I really think this was the amazing thing God had for me- It cannot just be a coincidence that she just waltzed back into my life at this moment! I really hope (And pray) that she can be the friend that sharpens me and my faith and that I can maybe be the same for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment