Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekly Weekend Woes

Oh, in case there was any question as to my gender- I am of the female persuasion *laugh*

So my weekend. Oh, my weekend. Let us start with Friday, as I count that as a part of the weekend.

Friday:
I was supposed to meet with my boyfriend of 7 months to talk about our recent issues (Such as where he lies on my priority list- number five, in case you were wondering, after God, Family, School/work, and Friends- and how I never told him how I was really feeling), but ended up going strait from work to the store to buy my friend's daughter a birthday present and then strait home from there to do my last day of school, and after that go to a friend's graduation party. So I did not have time to see him.

Saturday:
I went to puppet practice (I help my youngest sibling with her puppet ministry in our church, but I am going to quit after we do our Vacation Bible School show), to which only three other members aside from myself my sister and my mother showed up to. Then I went to GameStop to use a giftcard and buy two Mortal Kombat games (But then I had to get my mother to buy them because I forgot to bring my ID with me and the store clerk would not believe I was over seventeen.), and then I went to my friend's surprise party (Who also happens to my my ex-boyfriend's little brother) where I broke up with said boyfriend (making him now my first ex) near the end of the party in private.

Sunday:
I woke up exhausted, although thoroughly glad I had ended my draining relationship with my now Ex. I went to church, led worship, did not see my Ex at all, ate lunch with a college buddy, went home, played an hour of Mortal Kombat Deception (Which is therapeutic by the way- beating up guys who bleed like punctured blood bags) and then took a five and a half hour nap, missed youth group, and hung out at home with my parents and dog.

So now I am completely wide awake because of my nap, and I do not think I will be able to go to sleep at a decent time. I will most likely do my chores and then play Mortal Kombat Deception. Playing video games makes me tired.

Let me leave you with a customary blessing, first, and a prayer for the coming week!
May the Lord bless you and keep you! May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you, and give you His peace- both now and forever more, Amen!

Heavenly Father, thank you for your strong and loving arms! It is a hard thing to live in this world, and no one knows that better than you! Please keep your children safe, and work in the lives of those who are not yet your children! Thank you for another day of life, and thank you for a reason to get up in the morning!
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment