Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday Survey 5/29/10

Hello, it is Saturday Survey time! This one again was from facebook, there are quite a few of them that float around, so I might be doing this for a couple more weeks, enjoy!

1. This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it? I do believe I can.
2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be? It would be Parker... or she would take my last name, I don't really know how that works...
3. Were you happy when you woke up today? Actually I was wondering how much longer I could get away with sleeping.
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who? I was last on the phone with my mom today around afternoon-prevening (Bing Bang joke...)
5. Have you talked to a complete jerk today? No, I am fortunate to keep company with sweet people
6. Listening to music? No, but I will be as I go to sleep tonight.
7. What are you excited for? My Mentor's first sonogram in the coming week or so!
8. What were you doing yesterday? Yesterday I was at work, then at puppet practice, then at Hobby Lobby making a surprise, then at home going to bed!
9. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you? It was my Mentor actually =) she reminds me quite frequently!
10. What's the last thing you put in your mouth? A stick of 5 Gum.
11. Have a best friend? I have a few, not the least of which are Jesus and my siblings, and my mentor!
14. Last person you wanted to punch in the face? Hmm... I did want to punch a woman in the face because she cut me off while driving. I do have a nasty bit of road rage in me...
15. What time is it right this second? 11:14 PM
16. What do you want right now? my own car, or a really REALLY good bike.
17. Who was the last person you took a picture with? With my cousin and sisters!
19. When was the last time you cried? Hm, it has actually been a while since I've cried... I don't remember. Although I have been feeling like I want to cry lately at the stupidest things, but that's for an explainable reason really.
20. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? Oh yes, I do believe I have a better relationship than some- although not perfect!
22. How fast does your mind change? Fast if it is on what I want to eat, snail pace if it is regarding one of my standards!
23. I bet you miss somebody right now. Hm, actually I'm pretty content.
24. Can you honestly say you're okay right now? Yes, yes I can. Today was a good day, although marred by an incident, it was not destroyed or anything.
25. Why do you think so many people cheat? Because television and media makes it okay when it is not.
26. Tell me what's on your mind? My surprise for my Mentor, Childbirth, guitar, my soon to be new computer!
27. What are you looking forward to in the next three months? Going with my Mentor to her sonogram, working with VBS, vacation with some friends, starting my freshman year of college!
29. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend? Today actually
29. When was the last time you gave a compliment to the opposite sex? I do not know a few hours ago?
30. When is your next road trip? Just had one today, I will probably plan one this summer before college!
31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to? Hmm, no, and quite frankly I would not want to- that can get very messy...
32. How's your heart? Surprisingly good, seeing all the artery clogging food I have eaten lately...
33. Have you ever felt like you weren't important? I think everyone feels that way sometimes, and I think that's Satan's main form of attack. In God's eyes though we are precious!
35. What are you planning on doing after this? I was planning to go to bed.
37. Have you told anybody you loved them today? Yes I have =)
38. Who do you not get along with? I get along with most people actually, that does not mean I agree with them.
39. What does your third text on your phone say? "Why would she say that?"
40. What are you wearing right now? Pajammas!
42. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese? A couple weeks ago I believe?
43. What's your fave boy and girl name right now? My favorite boy name is Kaizer, and my favorite girl name is a tie between Jacquelynn or Nicole
44. How did you feel when you wake up? Like going back to sleep.
45. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now? No, because everyone I want to talk to I know I will see tomorrow at church and talk to then! *laugh*
46. Do you crack your knuckles? Sometimes.
47. What were you doing yesterday at midnight? Sleeping.
48. What are your initials? Ha, nice try! My pseudonym's initials ar KR
50. When was the last time you laughed really hard? A couple hours ago.
51. if your number 1 top friend walked out of your life right now, would you go after them? I do not use this word lightly, only when I am completely serious- Hell yes. If it was something I could fix then hell yes.
52. Last awkward moment? this afternoon...
53. Are you afraid of the dark? Recovering. I can now sleep in my room in complete darkness!
54. Do you have good vision? I do not think so, the eye doctor will sing you a different tune though!
55. Have you ever tripped someone? Not on purpose.
56. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes
57. Are you irish? Only by a little on my mother's side.
58. Do you use chap stick? Yes, and mine is Mountain Dew flavored!
59. Do you have any scars? Of course, it's sort of hard to cut yourself and not leave scars. But thank God there are scars to remind me not to do it ever again!
60. Is there someone you will never forgive? No, I have promised to forgive all "debts" because I have had such a huge one forgiven me!
62. Name the last person to text you? My Mentor (Sorry, I do not name names!)
63. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you? Age is not a barrier to me, it is just a number, if he was in the same stage of life I would marry him, but if he was not I would of course not marry him.
64. Can you go in public looking like you do? Yes, I could actually, my pajammas are very modest.
66. What side of the bed do you sleep on? I sleep all over my twin bed. *Laugh*
67. Whats the first thing you'll do on your wedding day? Stare at myself in the mirror and dream of the future.
68. Do you fall for people easily? I would not know
69. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days? Yes
70. Do you miss the way things used to be? Sometimes, but I actually like the way things are now.
72. Song your thinking of right now? "What I've Overcome" by FIREFLIGHT
74. Will tomorrow be better than today? Each day is brand new, and when I think of it that way each day becomes better than the last!
75. What’s the color of you’re shirt you are wearing? It is a deep purple
76. Has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally? My sister plays piano pieces for me sometimes.
77. Does it bother you when someone lies to you? Yes, it does.
79. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced? I am quite naturally peppy, you can tell that something is wrong when I have to force my happiness!
81. Do you feel guilt for anything right now? Only if I allow myself to think of my past. But I have been forgiven by the grace of God, so I have nothing to feel guilty for!

That is it for this one! See you later!

~Kai Rennegade

No comments:

Post a Comment