Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday Survey 5/22/10

A survey I found on facebook- one of the many things people seem to do I guess. This will help you get to know me better? Oh well, let the survey speak for itself I guess!

If you were going to die in 10 seconds, what would be the last thing you would say?
"Thank you, God!"

Who do you go to for advice the most?
My Mentor

Abusive relationship:
Is the downfall of most women. No, you can't change him. Get help, quick.

Can money buy happiness?
No, money is only temporary. I should know, I spend enough of it on gas!

What's the worst thing to happen to you today?
My idea for our puppet team was shot down by my sister- and I have a suspicion it is because it was a good idea and it was not hers.

Is there a certain person that makes you feel safe?
Yes, I feel very safe under God's protection, and I feel also physically safe with my Mentor

You kiss or hug anyone yesterday?
Oh yes, my family did receive hugs and kisses yesterday!

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough, you'll get it?
Only if you put that into the drive it takes to get it- not if you just pine away!

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
All odds point to... maybe.

What's something that can always make you feel better?
Thinking about the bright future, and the things I get to do in the near future!

How many people do you 100% trust?
My Mentor, a couple close friends.

Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
Not at all! I mean aside from being irked at his agreeing with my sister about shooting down my idea, I do not hate him!

What do you think of guys who have girlfriends but let other girls wear their hoodies?
If said "other girls" were cold and the guy was just being nice I would have no problem with that, but as it is, today wearing some guy's hoodie is like a saying you like each other.

Have you ever liked someone that was in a relationship?
Oh yes, but I try to stay away from that because it is not my place to try and take a guy away from someone.

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Yes, that way it would save them precious time trying to pursue me when I'm not interested in a dating relationship right now.

How's your life lately?
It has its ups and downs. Thankfully the ups outnumber the downs right now!

Do you think that you're a good person?
I know that I am not inherently a "good person", but through God's grace I can be clean!

Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, although my father will tell you that he knew he would marry my mother the minute he saw her. But I personally do not think it is realistic to just look at someone and say "I will love you forever"

Do you hate the last girl you were texting?
I do not think my Mentor would be my mentor if I hated her *Laugh*

What was on your mind mostly today?
How much I need to get out of the house.

What are you listening to?
My sister's Japanese music, and both my sisters talking in the background.

Do you like winter time?
I do not especially enjoy the freezing temperatures. And driving in snow is a nightmare in and of itself.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to church, and then later on that night babysitting for a fellow church-goer!

Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
Oh yes, although I try to refrain from using smileys on this blog for fear of annoying readers!

What did you last drink?
Iced tea

Are your toe nails painted pink?
No, they are an orange color, compliments of my sister.

Last message was from?
Facebook text alert this morning.

Is there a girl that knows everything or almost everything about you?
Yes there is.

Have you ever made out in a public bathroom?
No, and that sounds very disgusting. Public bathrooms are gross!

What's your desktop picture?
It is of Lara Croft from Tomb Raider Underworld (PS2)

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Although I have been through my share of hardships I would not go back and change anything- overcoming trials has made me who I am today!

Has anyone ever crawled through your window?
Hopefully not. If there has been anyone crawling through my window, they are awfully good at it as the head of my bed is under my window!

Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Yes, I do tell my friends and family quite frequently that I love them!

Did you ever sleep in the same bed with a member of the opposite sex?
I used to sleep with my parents all the time.

Are you slowly drifting away from someone close?
Yes, it happens.

Talking to anyone online right now?
No actually, everyone seems to be busy with their own thing today.

Five hours ago, were you touching a person of the opposite sex?
No, I was at home in my room reading a book.

Is there a difference between love and in love?
I believe there are different types of love, so yes I would say.

Can you recall the last time you liked someone?
Oh, yes of course.

Is there anyone you wish you could be spending time with right now?
No, I mostly just wish I could be doing something other than sitting at home right now.

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants?
Pajama shorts.

Are you hungry for anything?
We're having waffles for dinner, but I'm more in the mood for General Tso's chicken.

Has anyone gotten on your nerves lately?
Yes, I can be quite irritable sometimes.

Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
Indeed.

Do you ignore people when you're mad/upset with them?
In the heat of anger, yes. But I do like to tell people that they have made me upset so that we can clear it up together.

Who did you talk to on the phone last/why?
A woman from church asking me to babysit and giving me details of the job.

Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
Yes, and I am very grateful to her!

Do you think relationships are hard?
Yes, because that makes them worth it.

This time last year, do you remember who you liked?
With perfect clarity...

Do you have any tattoos?
No, I am not allowed to have any while I still live under my parent's roof.

What were you doing at 1 this morning?
Sleeping.

Is life good?
Yes, my God makes life worth living!

Told your parents you were going somewhere but went somewhere else?
I have done that once and got my driving privileges stripped for quite a while. And so I have never done that again!

Ever told someone you loved them but didn't mean it?
No. Love is one of the most powerful words you can use, it can make or break a person when used!

No comments:

Post a Comment