Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall Retreat with CRU!

I'm very excited! Tomorrow I am going on Fall Retreat with the local CRU and it's all weekend! It's going to just be a fun time where I can relax and get spiritually recharged! I'm sooo excited!
Today has been a pretty good day. I had English and Math today, and both were exceptionally easy. Then my mom dropped my lunch off at school cuz I had forgotten it, and so I had that and then bought a bag of used books for a buck which was awesome, then I went to my cru meeting! (I realize that this is a huge run-on sentence, but I'm so tired of doing correct english right now lol!) Anyways after that I went shopping with my mom then went home and played piano and then went to see Easy A in theaters and then got 10 fun-dips from the Dollar General and had five of them just before Intersection (another big cru meeting) and then went to intersection and found out who I am carpooling with to go to Fall Retreat and then came home and watched my Sleep Doctumentation Video that I made last night (By that I mean I set up my web cam to record myself sleeping to see if I would sleep talk. LOL)

Anyways I am like super tired now because I think the sugar is wearing off so I'm going to bed now as soon as I set up my webcam again! bai baiii!

~Kai Rennegade

No comments:

Post a Comment