Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday Survey

15 Tough Life Questions Survey from Quizopolis.com

Have you ever smoked? - Yes, two cigars and decided it was not for me!
Have you been caught doing something bad? - No, but I have confessed to doing them
Have the police ever written you a ticket? - No, I am generally a safe driver around the coppers
Have you been to the police station? - No I have not.
Have you been to jail? - No
Whats the most crazy trouble you have been in? - I had my car privileges stripped for sneaking out to meet a guy.
Do you hate the people who got you in to trouble? - No, I just do not keep company with them as much or at all.
Whats it like at your house? - Strict, but not overly so.
Have you ever thought of running away? - Once or twice.
How do you think you would live on the streets? - I do not think I have the street smarts to live on the streets. I would probably die.
Could you even live without your cell phone? - I could. Yes right now I am attached to it, but if I had to give it up I would.
How long could you go without food? - Almost a day before I started to feel fatigue from it.
Would you be able to live in the cold? - As long as I had a blanket
What do you think jail would be like? - Scary
Whats the most outragoius thing you thought about doing? - Getting a tattoo without telling my parents.

Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com
http://www.quizopolis.com/survey/6774/15-Tough-Life-Questions-Survey/

No comments:

Post a Comment